Aberdyfi Community Council
Notice is hereby given that a meeting of the Community Council of Aberdyfi will take place on Monday 18th September at 7.00pm in the Literary Institute when all the several members of the said Council are hereby summoned to attend. Please contact clerk for log-in details if you wish to attend remotely.
Dated: 13th September 2023
Ordinary Meeting Agenda
2. Chair announcements
3. To receive and confirm minutes of the Ordinary Meeting of the Council held on 17th July 2023
4. Matters arising
5. Treasurer’s report
6. Gwynedd Council report
And any planning applications received after this agenda was published.
8. To discuss placing double yellow lines at the entrance to Parc yr Ysgol
9. To discuss removing grass cuttings from Maes Newydd playground.
10. To discuss making a payment for storage of the mobile kitchen
11. To decide whether to make an insurance claim for locum clerk costs.
12. To discuss RoSPA report and decide any actions
13. To review Food Festival
* Coach signs at Neuadd Dyfi car park
15. Items for consideration at future meetings
16. Items for release / Rushlight / website / Facebook
17. Date of next meeting
Clerk to the Council