Aberdyfi Community Council
Notice is hereby given that a meeting of the Community Council of Aberdyfi will take place on Monday 26th Septemberat 7pm at the Literary Institute when all the several members of the said Council are hereby summoned to attend. Please contact clerk for log-in details if you wish to attend remotely.
Dated: 21st September 2022
1. A one minute silence will be observed in remembrance of Queen Elizabeth II
3. Public participation
4. Chair announcements
5. To receive and confirm minutes of the Ordinary Meeting of the Council held on 18th July 2022
6. Matters arising
7. Treasurer’s report
8. Gwynedd Council report
NP5/50/153B The Exchange, Aberdyfi LL35 0LP
Alterations to front patio area including installation of bi-fold doors and construction of new balconies.
NP5/50/140D Llwyn, Aberdyfi LL35 0HR
Construction of pergola to side of house
NP5/50/T452C Haulfryn, Hopeland Road, Aberdyfi LL35 0NH
Replace existing single storey rear extension and adjacent garage with a two storey garage and first floor workspace and changes to roof structure.
NP5/50/705A 35 Terrace Road, Aberdyfi LL35 0LU
Construction of decking in rear garden
And any other planning applications received after agenda was published.
10. To consider purchasing a second brown bin
11. To consider funding for information boards
12. To discuss ROSPA report
14. Items for consideration at future meetings
15. Items for release / Rushlight / website / Facebook
16. Date of next meeting
Clerk to the Council