Aberdyfi Community Council Council Offices
Notice is hereby given that a meeting of the Community Council of Aberdyfi will take place on Monday 19th July at 7pm via teleconference when all the several members of the said Council are hereby summoned to attend. Please contact the clerk for log-in details.
Dated: 14th July 2021
2. Chair announcements
3. To receive and confirm minutes of the Ordinary Meeting of the Council held on 21st June 2021
4. Matters arising
5. Treasurer’s report
6. Gwynedd Council report
NP5/50/734 Cartref, Aberdyfi, LL35 0NR
Alterations including installation of extrenal staircase and dormer window on rear
NP5/50/LB64 Minafon, 20 Seaview Terrace, Aberdyfi, LL35 0LL
Listed consent for removal of kitchen window at rear and part of external wall, repair of door frame and replace door.
NP5/50/562P Chalet 62, Plas Panteidal, Aberdyfi, LL35 0RF
Retrospective application to extend decking
8. To discuss parking problems on Seaview Terrace
9. Cycle Path update and to consider buying land
10. To discuss RoSPA report on playground
11. To consider buying signs to appeal for crowdfunding for new playground equipment.
12. To approve a social media policy.
13. To consider delegation of powers to Clerk, Chair & Vice-Chair during summer recess.
14. To consider purchase of new office computer
16. Items for consideration at future meetings / urgent business
17. Items for release / Rushlight / website / Facebook
18. Date of Next meeting
Clerk to the Council