Aberdyfi Community Council Council Offices
Notice is hereby given that a meeting of the Community
Council of Aberdyfi will take place on Monday
15th March at 7pm via teleconference when all the several
members of the said Council are hereby summoned to attend.
You can also dial in using your phone. United Kingdom: +44 20 3713 5028
Dated: 10th March 2021
2. Chair announcements
3. Receive and confirm minutes of the Council meeting held on 15th February 2020
4. Matters arising
5. Treasurer’s report
6. Gwynedd Council report
NP5/50/438B Glascoed, Aberdyfi
Construction of summerhouse
8. To consider doing a community needs survey in conjunction with local community groups.
9. To decide on a response to station audit from Rail Liaison Committee
10. To further consider buying goal posts for the playing field.
11. To consider and decide on supporting work for cycle path project.
13. Items for consideration at future meetings / urgent business
14. Items for release / Rushlight / website / Facebook
15. Date of Next meeting
Clerk to the Council