Aberdyfi Community Council Council Offices
Notice is hereby given that a meeting of the Community Council of Aberdyfi will take place on Monday 16th Octoberat 7.00pm in the Literary Institute when all the several members of the said Council are hereby summoned to attend. Please contact clerk for log-in details if you wish to attend remotely.
Dated: 11th October 2023
Ordinary Meeting Agenda
2. Chair announcements
3. To receive and confirm minutes of the Ordinary Meeting of the Council held on 18th September 2023
4. Matters arising
5. Treasurer’s report
6. Gwynedd Council report
NP5/50/147Q Nyth Robin Campsite, Panteidal, Aberdyfi LL35 0RG
Adapt and extend existing workshop building to include staff welfare facility, secure bike storage area, laundry area, plant / store room and the installation of EV charging points.
And any planning applications received after this agenda was published.
8. To discuss installation of speed signs
9. To discuss use of football field by golf club
10. To discuss opening a savings account
11. To discuss installing a digital noticeboard
12. To discuss installing a card payment system to the pay & display machine in Neuadd Dyfi car park.
13. To receive update on playground project
* Public meetings with Griffiths Ltd regarding road closure in January
* D-Day commemorations
* Aberdyfi wi-fi project
15. Items for consideration at future meetings
16. Items for release / Rushlight / website / Facebook
* Remembrance Day services
* Public meetings with Griffiths Ltd
* Blood service 27th November
* Christmas Fair 25th November
* Thanks to village planter team
* Village road closures in November
17. Date of next meeting
Clerk to the Council