17th July 2023
Aberdyfi Community Council Council Offices
Notice is hereby given that the thirty-eighth Annual Meeting of the Community Council of Aberdyfi followed by an Ordinary Meeting of said council will take place on Monday 17th July at 7.00pm in the Literary Institute when all the several members of the said Council are hereby summoned to attend. Please contact clerk for log-in details if you wish to attend remotely.
Dated: 12th July 2023
Ordinary Meeting Agenda
2. Chair announcements
3. To co-opt a new councillor
4. To receive a presentation and discuss the 2023 Food Festival.
5. To receive and confirm minutes of the Ordinary Meeting of the Council held on 19th June 2023
6. Matters arising
7. Treasurer’s report
8. Gwynedd Council report
9. To discuss 20mph speed limit to be introduced in September
10. To confirm members of Finance Committee.
And any planning applications received after this agenda was published.
12. To discuss and confirm members allowance payments to be made to councillors
13. To discuss and decide on a proposal for the golf club to use the football field for junior training.
14. To discuss and decide on installation of water-bottle filling station.
15. To delegate powers to the Chair and Clerk until September meeting
* Fisherman’s compound project update
* Dovey Fest
* Graffiti at Pont y Brics
* Playground project update
* Coastal erosion update
* Railings in main car park
* Maintenance of osprey sculpture
17. Items for consideration at future meetings
18. Items for release / Rushlight / website / Facebook
19. Date of next meeting
Clerk to the Council