Aberdyfi Community Council Council Offices
Notice is hereby given that a meeting of the Community Council of Aberdyfi will take place on Monday 20thFebruary at 7pm at the Literary Institute when all the several members of the said Council are hereby summoned to attend. Please contact clerk for log-in details if you wish to attend remotely.
Dated: 14th February 2023
- Public participation
3. Chair announcements
4. To receive and confirm minutes of the Ordinary Meeting of the Council held on 16th January 2023
5. Matters arising
6. Treasurer’s report
7. Gwynedd Council report
NP5/50/L68B Nandoras, 19 Glandyfi Terrace, Aberdyfi, LL35 0ED
Extensions and alterations to owner’s flat above existing shop
And any other planning applications received after agenda was published.
9. To discuss possible village celebrations for the King’s Coronation
10. To receive and approve quote for maintenance of trees in allotments
11. To receive and discuss quotes for playground repairs
12. To approve rate of pay for locum clerk
13. To receive and approve quote and design for playground renovations
14. To discuss coastal erosion and it’s effect on the Golf Club.
16. Items for consideration at future meetings
17. Items for release / Rushlight / website / Facebook
18. Date of next meeting
Clerk to the Council