Aberdyfi Community Council Council Offices
Notice is hereby given that a meeting of the Community Council of Aberdyfi will take place on Monday 17th Octoberat 7pm at the Literary Institute when all the several members of the said Council are hereby summoned to attend. Please contact clerk for log-in details if you wish to attend remotely.
Dated: 12th October 2022
- Public participation
3. Chair announcements
4. To receive and confirm minutes of the Ordinary Meeting of the Council held on 26th September 2022
5. Matters arising
6. Treasurer’s report
7. Gwynedd Council report
And any other planning applications received after agenda was published.
9. To receive presentation on information boards
10. To discuss SNPA Consultation on Aberdyfi Conservation Area
11. To adopt One Voice Wales model Financial Regulations
12. To discuss list of areas needing attention to send to the Ardal Ni Team.
13. To discuss funding for the Food Festival 2023
14. To discuss creation of a warm space in the village
* Transport problems in the village
* Picnic Island Bridge
* Cycle path
16. Items for consideration at future meetings
17. Items for release / Rushlight / website / Facebook
18. Date of next meeting
Clerk to the Council