Due to the extreme heat, this meeting will take place at the Neuadd Dyfi on 18th July at 7pm, not the Literary Institute as previously advertised.
Aberdyfi Community Council Council Offices
Notice is hereby given that a meeting of the Community Council of Aberdyfi will take place on Monday 18th July at 7pm at the Literary Institute when all the several members of the said Council are hereby summoned to attend. Please contact clerk for log-in details if you wish to attend remotely.
Dated: 13th July 2022
- Public participation
- Chair announcements
- To receive and confirm minutes of the Ordinary Meeting of the Council held on 20th June 2022 and the Annual Community Meeting held on 21st June 2022.
- Matters arising
- Treasurer’s report
- Gwynedd Council report
NP5/50/682A The Wharf, Aberdyfi. LL35 0EE
Application to vary Condition 14 attached to Planning Permission NP5/50/682 dated 11/09/2018 to allow working hours on a Saturday to be extended from between 07:00-13:00 to 07:00-17:00
NP5/50/735B Tan y Bryn, Philip Avenue, Aberdyfi. LL35 0PY
Extension and alterations
NP5/50/130C Bwlch Gwyn Farm, Aberdyfi. LL35 0SG
Construction of rural enterprise dwelling
9. Update on Tywyn Health Centre
10. Update on wharf development
11. To consider water—bottle filling station quote
12. To receive RoSPA inspection report
13. To delegate powers to the Clerk and Chair until the September meeting.
14. To discuss the use of weedkiller and creation of wildflower areas in the village
16. Items for consideration at future meetings / urgent business
17. Items for release / Rushlight / website / Facebook
18. Date of next meeting
Clerk to the Council